Friday, March 10, 2023

SICK OF WINTER

After a fairly dry early season, Old Man Winter seems to be making up for it with this odd pattern we've been having: snow and ice that melt practically by the afternoon or next day. Repeat. When asked about this, OMW replied "Yeah, I really was off on my game" he admitted sighing. "Things are just nuts with the upper atmosphere and those twins, the Ninos, ay yi yi. They keep changing their patterns. Finally, I realized that the days were getting longer and I was running out of time. Hell, you gonna live up in snow country, you might as well get a good taste, right? Hello Southern California!" 

I was grumbling to myself about this while out and about, then realized that this is not unusual at all: how many St. Patty's Day snowstorms have we had in my lifetime? Snowy Easters for that matter as well. 

Curious thing I saw-a sleeve of snow sliding off the squirrel baffle:



 



No comments:

Post a Comment