Friday, June 24, 2022

IN MEMORIAM: ROSIE MARIE MEHAFFEY

 

April 3, 1951 - June 18, 2022

Rosie was part of a circle of friends I met in the late '80s when I worked for the Lansing Art Gallery. We didn't know each other well but I can say that to my memory, there never was a cross word spoken between us. Rosie was good people and I am afraid this photo does not do her justice as when one would meet her, her eyes would spark up and you would receive a warm smile and greeting.

She is survived by her artist husband Mark and her beloved poodle Keshi as well as several siblings.

Fare thee well, Rosie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 


2 comments:

  1. Keshi's sweet, polite nature shows the influence of her mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for everything, Rosie. You gave so openly and gently of your big heart.

    ReplyDelete