Tuesday, October 12, 2021

RIDICULOUS JOKE FROM THE LATE NORM MACDONALD

 

 


A frog walks into a bank to get a loan. He hops up on the counter of the nearest available teller and noticing her name tag, the frog says, "Hi, Mrs. Whack. I'd like to take out a loan." 

Teller: "Well I don't know. We don't normally give out loans to frogs." 


Frog: "Well, I want a loan."


Teller: "Alright, well what's your first name?"

Frog: "Kermit."

Teller: (Laughing)"No way. You're not Kermit the Frog."

 
Frog: "No, no, no...I was named after him. My full name's Kermit Jagger. You see, my mother's a frog and my father's Mick Jagger............he fucked a frog, and, well, now I'm here.
But anyway, I'd really like to get a loan, for a lilypad."

Teller: "I see. Well since you've got no credit, it'll be difficult to get you a loan. Do you have anything you can leave as collateral?"

Frog: (Pauses) "Yes. I think I have something that will work."

He reaches into his frog pocket and pulls out a tiny pink elephant made of porcelain. He holds it up to examine it for a moment. The teller looks at it, puzzled. Finally he hands it to her. 


Teller: "Uh...I'm not sure. I'll have to talk to the bank manager about this." (leaves to manager's office)


Manager: "What is it, Patty? Can't you see I'm busy?"

 
Teller (to manager): "Hey, we've got a Kermit Jagger out here...His mother's a frog and his father's Mick Jagger. He wants to get a loan for a lilypad but all he has for collateral is this." (holds up pink elephant)

Manager: (pauses, looking at the elephant) "What it that?" (takes it in his hand to examine) "What is this?"

After some time, he looks at her.

Manager: "I know what this is. This is a Knick Knack, Patti Whack! Give the frog a loan! His old man's a Rolling Stone!" 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment