C posted this cartoon on FB:
To which I commented: "Sieg Heil". Within minutes, I was informed by the META fascists the post was removed as I had:
The comment may contain symbols, glorification or support of people and organizations we define as dangerous.
Jeffrey Kristin
Sep 13, 2026
Sieg Heil!
You shared this on someone's profile
This goes against our Community Standards on dangerous organizations and individuals.
Be advised folks-we know YuckyZucky is deeply smooching some Orange Roach ass. Quite Orwellian to define my analogy as dangerous when the point I am making is that this man is just as dangerous as Adolf. The term dangerous is quite popular this election cycle I have noticed, especially featuring in the attack ads against El Sayed and Lawrence.
THEY'RE DANGEROUS!!
This is why we fight.
Update: so, I am on probation until 10/26. My first time-hitting the algorithm's trip wire-what is funny is that no consideration for context: I wrote words that exist on a no-no list and when they were discovered, the system kicked in.


No comments:
Post a Comment