Had a pleasant celebration yesterday of my 72 orbits around the sun. C only had office hours at the U so I picked her up and we had a late lunch at Soup Spoon Cafe. Tasty meal! We came home, C went to have her end of the day soak in the tub while Bud and I hung out on the couch surfing YT.
The bouquet was from Trader Joe's-I had bought some wine and the clerk, seeing my birth date on the license, rang a bell and another clerk swung by and returned with the small bouquet. A very good example of establishing a loyal client base by a retailer. Probably cost them a few bucks but I certainly will remember the gesture.
We watched Edward Scissorhands-a bit of a companion piece with Lars and the Real Girl. Both feature a person who is outside the norm and it becomes a tale of how the community deals with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment