Sunday, March 3, 2013

Two Guys Talkin'

Bindiwankatterpi
with the death-ray eyes
Bwaaaaa I WILL DESTROY YOU!
Jeff
with a whole lotta bull behind him.
Many think that as well.

TWO
GUYS
TALKIN'





J-You comfy?
B-Yep.
J-Mind the claws. They're down by the family jewels.
B-At least you STILL have yours!    
J-Oh please, let's not get started on THIS again.
B-BASTARDS TOOK MY KNACKERS!!!
J-Settle down, will you? I am sorry about your knackers. But give it up, bud. They're gone. 
B-bastards.
J-Look, can we get started? And get your snout out of my coffee.
B-Smells good, I sense Irish Coffee Creamer in this morning's cup.
J-That's right but it's not for you. You think everything is for you.
B-Why not? You and Mom are always giving me stuff. How am I to know?
J-Oh, let's not get into the “I'm just a poor kitty-kat” routine.
B-You say “Oh” a lot don't you?
J-What?? Can you get your tail out of my face, I can't see the keyboard.
B-Mmm, can't touch type can you?
J-Not at this time of the morning, no. Will you stop squirming around?
B-Mom makes a nice lap.
J-Sigh, yes she does. Can we get to work?
B-What is up with you humans and the “W” word? More naps and less work and you all would be a lot happier.
J-Thank you O'Bindiwan. How did you want to do this? A more formal exchange? Friendly banter like we are doing now? Simply movie reviews? Or a hodge-podge of reviews, pictures, music from You Tube? Do we want to share personal stuff such as you just did about your long-gone knackers? That's a bit TMI, bud.
B-Shrug-it's the truth and no need to be sarcastic. You're the one who named me. Personally, I like this format. Gives me a forum. And I like the hodge-podge. Gives you a forum. Win-win.   J-Cool. You gonna watch movies with me? You generally sleep through most of them. 
B-I can catch up while you are at work or when you are sleeping. Besides, when you and Mom watch, you have a fire going and it's soooo nice and cozy. Just perfect for a snooze.   J-Sigh, you know how to use the DVD player as well? And the remotes?
B-Yep.
J-Not too shabby for a walnut brain without opposable thumbs.
B-Oh this again! The brain size and your precious thumbs. Who is doing the telepathy here?
J-CLAWS DUDE!!!
B-Sorry man, but this gets on my nerves.
J-Sorry, just kidding around. I was being ironic. 
B-Ba-lon-ey.
J-Geez, you're sensitive today. The calico giving you grief again?
B-When is the Parisian psychopath NOT giving me grief or a fist to the grill?
J-Sigh. I'm sorry, man. Someday, she'll accept you. How about some pate?
B-You bet! (jumping down) Thought you'd never ask.
J-I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for some pate today.
B-Follow the tail!

No comments:

Post a Comment