Tuesday, September 16, 2014

On Turning 60

Well friends, this is a landmark. Officially an old guy yet not quite a senior citizen. No matter. I am happy to still be here. I've outlived so many from the old days-Michele, Moksha, Lowell, Gail, Johnny Angel. Yet, I am fortunate enough to be with another from those same times-C. I am so very blessed to have such a thoughtful and loving mate by my side. And our katters, who are our children/companions/roommates, full of quirks like all other creatures. Yeah, the world seems to be going to hell in a handbasket but it always has. There's always been crap, sometimes it's worse than usual. But it's all crap.

In the end, we live on a gorgeous planet-it is indeed, a sweet old world. For my beloved:

 
The Gershwin's: A Foggy Day with Ella and Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment